ATTENTION! We do not bear responsibility for an incorrectly entered phone number! Carefully check the phone you enter when paying for services. Phone number must be entered with the operator code!
Payment through ERIP (only for citizens of the Republic of Belarus)
TO MAKE A PAYMENT THROUGH ERIP, IT IS NECESSARY
You can pay at any bank: Internet banking, mobile banking, self-service terminal, ATM, cash desk, etc. You can make a payment using cash, any electronic money, bank payment cards.
FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF PAYMENT IT IS NECESSARY:
- Select items one by one:
- System "Calculation" (ERIP)
- Other payments
- Goods, Works and Services
- To pay for services, enter the Contract number (the mobile phone number on which the mobile application is installed !!!).
- Enter payment amount (if not specified)
- Check the correctness of the information
- Make a payment.
Cost of services. "Subscription fee", "Auction fee."
Information: 1 unit equated to 1 US dollar at the rate of the National Bank of the country in which payment is made.
- For seller
To participate in the auction, you must pay a subscription fee for using the service and replenish the account balance (make an auction fee).
- FREE. (Exposing yourself)
- Charged (see section for seller)
- The subscription fee is:
For citizens of the Republic of Belarus:
- 100 units (for 1 calendar year)
- 75 units (for 6 months of the calendar year)
- 48 units (for 3 months of the calendar year)
- 19 units (for 1 calendar month)
- for 1 calendar year 210 BYN
- for 6 months of the calendar year 157 BYN
- for 3 months of the calendar year 100 BYN
- for 1 calendar month 40 BYN
Units paid in “amount on the account” and “subscription fee” are not subject to return, exchange and transfer to other accounts (phone numbers and user ID).
If the bid of the buyer has played, and a confirmation has come with the phone number from the seller, then this is a fact of the service rendered (work completion report) and 10 units will be charged to the buyer as an auction fee.
- for participation in auctions, the “amount on the account” (in the personal account) must be at least 10 units (this amount is deducted from the balance if you are recognized as the winner), or another multiple of 10 units to participate in several auctions simultaneously (20, 30, etc.)
For citizens of the Republic of Belarus 10 units = 21 BYN
- if the seller accepts your bid, the seller’s details are sent to you and 10 units are debited from your balance sheet according to the service fees, as an auction fee.
- if the seller declined the rate, the units are not charged